Monday, February 23, 2009

Writer's Block....

Can one have writer's block even if you aren't really a writer? I have been so "busy"--I haven't had time to think about what I really want to write about. There are so many things going on...sometimes I feel like my head is spinning! Maybe if I just list some of them, it will help...

1. LG started a new school...I was VERY nervous about how everything was going to work out--but as ALWAYS...God is faithful and provided. She is so vibrant...she loves school and Ms. Kimmmm's house.

2. Work is CRAZY...good, but crazy. Competition (which I LOVE) is hitting me a little harder than I would like...I'm having to come up with some creative strategies, but I have my boss behind me 140%.

3. I was away from LG for a WEEK....it was tough...even tougher, I got no sleep! I'm still paying for it!

4. I need to join a small group...not any small group...but the right one...I feel like I don't fit in...I'm single, but not as single as everyone else...I'm not divorced, I'm not married....it's tough. I'll get there. There are so many variables...what am I gonna do with LG? When do I have time?

5. Taxes. (enough said)

6. Getting a company car or keeping mine (long story, but I adore my SUV)

7. I want to buy a house, but my boss wants to promote me--I have no idea what territory...he's being tightlipped...not complaining...just listing!

8. I'm worried about my friend...I know I am not supposed to worry, but I love her so much!

9. I am starting P90X on Monday...holy cow...for those of you who don't know--it is an extreme fitness and nutrition program that lasts for 90 days...I am taking those 90 days for me...

This is my time to be who I KNOW God wants me to be. I am going to try my hand at intentionality...can I make that a word?

Already feels better...friends and family--keep me motivated...I'm gonna need it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You stayed up late last night, ANK. You're right, you can do this. Tackle one little thing at a time. Make a list on the back on one of the envelopes from the mail or on the back of one of your papers on your table(cause you never do that)and put it up somewhere so you can prioritize it on paper and in your head. Look what I found online.
http://blog.buckheadchurch.org/2009/01/28/celebrating-life-change/